As global competition continues to intensify,
companies are seeking new ways to improve products and services as a means of attracting
and holding customers. Additionally, improving staff productivity and information systems
effectiveness is extremely important to reducing internal costs, reducing cycle times,
raising productivity, and improving effectiveness. Many business turn to technology to
solve their problems, only to discover that technology alone will not allow sustainable
advantage. Business process redesign and a collaborative workforce culture are other
approaches that offer great promise but are hard to realize. JTM in conjunction with our
strategic partner, Conard Associates, offer
solutions that work and offer sustainable, continuous improvement. In striving
toward these goals, executives often find themselves asking questions such as:
- How can our business become more productive
through performance excellence practices?
- Are our information systems becoming outdated?
- Are we getting enough value from our processes,
information systems and staff?
- How can new approaches and technologies help us
deliver products and services that will provide sustainable competitive advantage?
- How can internet and client/server architectures
help us improve customer and business
staff access to critical data ?
- How can we retain critical staff while maintaing
reasonable controls on costs?
- How can we identify better business requirements
and turn them into useable systems.?
- What approaches will allow us to develop systems
faster, with improved quality?
- How do we integrate new approaches and
technologies into our existing systems?
We offer a comprehensive, systematic approach to
answering these and other business and technology issues facing business management and
information systems professionals. We provide business process and performance improvement
services, project management training and facilitation, software development assistance,
Microsoft Back Office suport, and website and internet server design and support services,
with the ability to address all aspects of the assignment.
Our experience shows that we can save clients:
- Time- by our ability to help businesses identify and implement
streamlined business processes and information systems
- Money - by improving the effectiveness and productivity of
business processes, existing staff and information systems.